We had a lot of ingredients left over from other recipes so we dreamed up this quick dinner. Use less serrano pepper or a milder pepper if you are sensitive to spice as this dish was certainly spicy.
- 1 chicken breast, cooked and diced
- 4 slices fresh pineapple
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1 small serrano pepper, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. pineapple juice
- 2 Tbsp. orange juice
- flour tortillas
- cilantro, chopped
- crumbled mild goat cheese (optional)
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, sear pineapple slices until slightly charred on each side.
- Add cooked chicken, onion, serrano pepper, and juices. Heat through until juices have evaporated.
- Remove from heat and spoon onto flour tortillas. Top with cilantro, and goat cheese if desired.