Adam and I debate over whether this dish should be called a salad or salsa. I guess it depends on how you serve it. Either way, it is delicious and a great way to combine the many flavors of summer.
Corn, Avocado and Tomato Salad
slightly adapted from Dough see Dough
- 11 ears corn, cooked and kernels cut off
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 avocados, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lime, zested
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine the corn, tomatoes, avocado, jalepano and onion in a large glass bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lime zest, lime juice, cilantro, salt, and pepper.
- Pour dressing over vegetables and toss gently to combine.